Here’s a little help from your friendly staff at the Apartments at Holly Crest to make sure you don’t overlook something important. Let us know if we can help with any other information.
16408 Holly Crest Lane
Huntersville, NC 28078
Emergency Maintenance: 704.550.8383
You may apply for an apartment by completing an application available at our leasing office, or please fill out our online application.
Our leasing requirements included a completed and approved rental application, an application fee of $99 per lease holder, $75 for additional occupants (occupant fees only apply to occupants of a corporate application otherwise all applicants over the age of 18 are required to be lease holders unless approved by management), a deposit of $300 with approved credit, and proof of income or financial means.
All lease holders must be 18 years of age or older. Residents under the age of 18 may reside at our community with a parent or legal guardian. We do not accept co-signers or guarantors.
Yes. A waiting list is offered year round. The benefit of our waiting list is our leasing staff will monitor availability for your time frame and contact you once an address is available. Contact our leasing staff for more info.
The residents of Apartments at Holly Crest are responsible for power through Energy United, water (with sewer, trash, and storm water) through NES (this utility bill will be set up for you by our office), cable or satellite television, telephone, and internet.
To ensure all utilities are connected on the day of your move-in, you must make arrangements in advance for the connection of your utilities (deposits required).
We currently arrange for (and you pay) for your:
- Sewer service
- Trash and recycle removal
Utilities you must arrange for yourself:
- Power – Energy United
- Cable & Internet - Time Warner
- Phone - AT&T
Yes, all residents at Holly Crest are REQUIRED to have a Renter's Insurance policy.
DON'T FORGET - RENTER'S INSURANCE IS REQUIRED! Damage caused by a resident is usually the financial responsibility of that resident, not the property owner. To fulfill lease obligations and to protect liability risks, residents are required to provide evidence of liability or property damage insurance at a minimum limit of $100,000. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have Apartments at Holly Crest listed on the policy as an "additional insured" or "interested party".
For the convenience of residents that do not have a specific insurance agent identified, we have arranged for a convenient, affordable insurance option for this community. First American Property & Casualty Insurance Company has made available Renters Insurance Select, an insurance program developed for multifamily residents. There is no application, no credit check and acceptance is guaranteed for residents of this community!
To learn more about this coverage, obtain a premium quote or purchase a policy please visit www.erenterplan.com, and identify yourself as a resident of this community. For additional questions please call the customer service team toll-free at 888-512-4204.
Yes, your pet cat or dog are welcome at Apartments at Holly Crest! Our pet weight limit is 70 pounds (max 2 pets, combined), and we do restrict aggressive breeds (as well as mixed breeds that include any parts of a breed we deem aggressive). Please see our pet friendly page or call the leasing office for details.
Huntersville Elementary School
200 Gilead Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
Bailey Middle School
11900 Bailey Rd, Cornelius, NC 28031
William Amos Hough High School
12420 Bailey Rd, Cornelius, NC 28031
Many find moving day less hectic if the lease/paperwork is completed prior to your move-in date. This will allow you time to review and be clear on all the material before you move in. Just call the office at 704.550.8383, arrange to have your lease prepared, and we'll have it ready for your signature in advance of your move.
- Contact a moving company or reserve a moving truck (allow 2-4 weeks' notice in the summer).
- Consider holding a garage sale, or selling your unnecessary items online so others can reuse them.
- Find boxes to reuse in your area by visiting websites like www.boxquest.com.
- Label boxes; list/inventory all boxes and keep a copy in a safe place.
- Use smaller boxes for heavier objects (i.e., books, computers).
- Cut back on the bubble wrap. Use old newspapers for non-fragile items and utilize sheets or towels.
- Look for environmentally-friendly cleaning products to clean up your old place.
- Schedule and confirm a planned starting time with those who are moving you.
- Assign someone to check-off boxes as they are delivered.
- Prepare a simple meal ahead of time or have extra money to eat out/order in.
Change of Address:
- Postal service of your new address (kits available at the post office) or online at moversguide.usps.com
- Magazines, doctors/dentists, schools, credit card/bank companies, etc.